Training and Development
Our managed training service is designed to take the hassle out of our clients training administration function. We work with organizations undergoing business change to reduce costs, integrate all aspects of learning and development, improve the quality and consistency of training delivery and provide clear, consolidated management information.
Our Training calendar includes:
• Mainframe Training
• AS/400 Training
• Voice & Accent Training
• Business Etiquette Training
Training will be delivered in blocks of three or four weeks followed by two weeks off with a total duration off 500 hours covered over 18 weeks period. Approximately 50% of the time will be spent in "Hands on" exercises in labs.
• Well researched course modules matching or exceeding industry standards delivered by class rooms lectures
• Each module in the syllabus handled by experts with rich industry expertise.
• Multimedia presentations to explain concepts.
• Ensure adequate interaction between trainer and students.
• Extensive practical lab sessions.
• Administer tests and reinforce concepts learnt.
• Daily feedback.
• End of Course feedback
We Strive To
Offer a broad range of services tailored to suit every client from small businesses to large global organizations.
We launched our training initiatives for medium and small enterprises. During the first three months,
we helped people meet challenges associated with leveraging training to drive performance and bottom-line results. We combine this stability and experience with a fresh, dynamic, professional and holistic approach to human capital services.